Prepares clear, complete and accurate working architectural plans and detail drawings from rough or detailed sketches and notes by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must present themselves in a professional manner and appearance and maintain a neat and organized workspace as well as perform the following satisfactorily and perform other duties as assigned. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Makes final sketch of proposed drawing, checking dimension of parts, materials to be used, relation of one part to another, and relation of various parts to whole structure or project.
- Utilizes knowledge of various architectural structures, engineering practices, mathematics, building materials, and other physical sciences to complete drawings.
- Makes any adjustments or changes necessary or desired.
- Draws charts for representation of statistical data.
- Draws finished designs from sketches.
- Uses computer assisted drafting (CAD) equipment and software.
- Performs gathering/documenting existing conditions.
- Presents self in a professional manner and appearance. Maintains a neat and organized workspace.
Available to travel up to 35% of the time annually
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Five year Bachelors of Architecture degree or four or more years of related experience / training and/or demonstrated ability in the architectural designs of Healthcare, Medical Office Building, commercial, municipal, federal, state and/or office buildings.
Revit, AutoCAD, MS Office Suite, Sketch-up or other 3D rendering, Photoshop
Certificates and Licenses:
- IDP in progress
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.