Apogee worked diligently to tailor new HVAC and plumbing equipment to fit with existing infrastructure, minimizing outages and system reworks during construction while implementing energy-saving technology and modernized controls.
To maximize the project budget, Apogee created a flexible design package with deduction alternatives that can be tailored to fit available funding at the time of award.
Electrical work included:
- Survey of all branch circuits for nutritional food service panels on the first and second floors of the hospital
- Survey of all branch circuits of panels CL1-2, NL1-2, NL1-1A, NL1-1B, and CL1-3
- Design replacement of panels necessary to provide additional breaker positions
- Redistribution of receptacle loads in panels to mitigate nuisance tripping
- Design of six electrical panel replacements as outlined in our arc flash report
- Survey of faucets
- Provide a schedule for faucets installed in each room: type, quantity, model, sensor operation and type, mounting information, and flow type
- Design retrofit of aerator faucets with laminar flow faucets
- Design of dental air piping replacement in crawl space and piping re-work to exclude replacement of the air-compressor system
- Ceiling assessment and replacement of ceiling tile to maintain fire integrity and cleanliness
- Design of hard ceiling over sterile processing service interstitial space over sterilizers