Apogee’s work included:
- Replacement of the 6000A Zenith paralleling switchgear located in Building 106 with new digital switchgear sized for the fault current
- Replacement of the six 700kW Caterpillar diesel-engine driver emergency generators
- Repair/renovation of areas containing automatic transfer switches #1-12 that are subject to moisture intrusion
- Replacement of approximately 16 ATS units in Building 100
- Design scope included preparation for equipment layouts for new equipment as required by equipment manufacturer specifications and drawings.