- Building Electrical (Power/Lighting)
- Power Distribution Systems
- Emergency and Backup Power Systems
- Uninterruptible Power Supplies (UPS)
- Grounding and Bonding Systems
- Short Circuit Calculations
- Circuit Breaker Trip Setting Coordination
- Lighting Systems
- Street and Roadway
- Emergency Lighting
- Protective Device Trip Coordination
- Lighting Measurement and Evaluation
- Voice and Data
- Fiber optic and copper cabling
- Telecommunication Room design
- Local Area Network
- Data network systems
- Nurse Call and Code Blue Systems
- IP based camera video surveillance system
- Patient Entertainment system, Television system
- Grounding and bonding for telecommunications systems
Our electrical, mechanical and plumbing engineers design and develop large to small-scale systems in a wide range of technologies and applications. We work efficiently and to the very highest standards for quality, functionality and durability.
Our architects use Building Information Modeling (BIM) to illustrate conceptual design while vetting the constructability of that design. We create sensitive designs that support efficient client operations, cost-effective construction and low environmental impact.
ELECTRONIC HEALTH RECORD MODERNIZATION
Our team brings specialized EHRM experience to each project. Not only do we provide RCDD staff who are very well versed in telecommunications to a job, our full-service E/A team is also prepared for the planning, ICRA phasing, HVAC and security challenges these projects face.
Apogee’s commissioning agents (CxA) follow projects from pre-design through the end of the construction warranty period to assure that the client receives what their construction dollars paid for, and that what they paid for satisfies their needs.