Our architects use Building Information Modeling (BIM) to illustrate conceptual design while vetting the constructability of that design. We create sensitive designs that support efficient client operations, cost-effective construction and low environmental impact.
Our electrical, mechanical and plumbing engineers design and develop large to small-scale systems in a wide range of technologies and applications. We work efficiently and to the very highest standards for quality, functionality and durability.
Through a collaborative and creative design process, our landscape architects craft the exterior spaces of the built environment. Our designs are unique to the user’s needs and centered on the interaction between the built and the natural environments.
Apogee’s commissioning agents (CxA) follow projects from pre-design through the end of the construction warranty period to assure that the client receives what their construction dollars paid for, and that what they paid for satisfies their needs.
- Building Electrical (Power/Lighting)
- Power Distribution Systems
- Emergency and Backup Power Systems
- Uninterruptible Power Supplies (UPS)
- Grounding and Bonding Systems
- Short Circuit Calculations
- Circuit Breaker Trip Setting Coordination
- Lighting Systems
- Street and Roadway
- Emergency Lighting
- Protective Device Trip Coordination
- Lighting Measurement and Evaluation