The site design accommodated aging infrastructure and utilized innovative storm water solutions through use of non-conventional materials.
- Lead mechanical designer for the design-build project
- Development of energy modeling and life-cycle cost analysis and provision of engineering design services for the variable refrigerant volume (VRV) HVAC system
- Coordination of lighting design and electrical design engineer to meet energy model and LEED certification requirements.
- FF&E coordination and tenant move-in
- Facilitation of LEED Gold Certification with Apogee proposing a VRV HVAC system offering a minimum 30 percent efficiency improvement as compared to ASHRAE 90.1-2004