In the planning concept for this project, Human Resources (HR) is relocated so the pharmacy can be expanded for USP improvements.
The existing USP 797 space remains operational until the new USP 800 and USP 797 space is commissioned and in service, then the existing USP 797 containment rooms will be converted for pharmacy operations.
- Upgrade USP 797 operations and containment rooms
- Provide USP 800 compliant containment rooms and operations
- Increase capacity, productivity and functionality of the pharmacy
- Improve flow and alleviate congestion
- Improve processes and staff efficiency
- Reduce downtime and improve reliability
- Promote uniformity between the TVHS campus pharmacy operations at the Nashville and Murfreesboro campuses
- Ensure that USP operations can evolve and grow
- Plan and design secondary CSP provisions to be used during planned and unplanned outages
- Commission the project by implementing a process throughout design, construction, inspecting and testing
- Relocate HR to facilitate the pharmacy expansion, ensuring proper design and planning to meet staff needs